RetailEdge 8.2.51 Release Notes
Published July 19, 2017
This release provides some great new productivity features and some minor fixes.
1. With our Cayan integration, RetailEdge will now check 10 times to determine if a transaction is on it the Cayan servers. This will minimize the chance of a duplicate transaction in environments that have poor or intermittent internet connectivity.
2. Added a checkbox to the Cayan integration screen that will allow RetailEdge to override Cayan’s default duplicate prevention. This can be helpful if you want to override specific transactions that would be considered duplicates (i.e., transactions with same amount, same card, same batch).
3. Added new inventory load balancing function to Transfer Order creation. This function will auto generate TOs for locations that have fallen below their minimums from locations that have an overstock of product. In addition this new feature will prioritize locations that have higher sales for a given time period. You can also use this function to simply specify a To and From Location and automatically generate transfer orders based on the To location’s min/max values.
4. Added Vendor Part Number and Manufacturer Part Number to the Transfer Order Editor grid.
5. Removed the Purge Inventory Warning when in Demo Mode.
6. Added price and cost columns to the Receive Purchase Order screen to allow users to quickly override and make adjustments to item prices and costs during the receiving process. This will allow you to quickly adjust pricing and costs to reflect vendor discounts or price increases not on the original PO. Cost adjustments will not override the original PO’s last cost.
7. Added a new dynamic cost inventory option. For Dynamic Cost Items if the cost of an item is $0, then RetailEdge will use the department margin to calculate the cost of the item, otherwise it will use the item’s average cost. This will allow consignment item’s sale discounts to affect the consigner’s cost.
8. Automatic PO generation based on min/max can now order case parent items based on the lowest child’s minimum and maximum. Reordering is determined by the converted lowest child equivalent quantity for all items in the case chain (e.g., 6-pack, case, pallet, etc.).
9. Added a new “Exclude case-child items” option to the automatic PO Generation Based on Sales filter form . Non-case related items and case-parent items are still included in the report/POs.
1. Deleting items now checks if an item is on a completed layaway and will allow the deletion.
2. Importing items that have a blank class will now properly set a ClassId of -1 when imported and allow PICs updates to occur for these items.
3. Closing flags will no longer be reverted to unposted status when a close is performed during a synch cycle and there is a slow or poor internet connection.
4. Added some additional product request checks and additional error messages for the Shopify integration.
5. Certain rounding conditions no longer prevent gift certificates from being voided from the Sales Manager.