Published May 30, 2023.
This release is a minor release that adds a few credit card integration features and improves reliability. Also includes some minor usability features and fixes.
New Features and Improvements #
- Added Tipping to Card Connect integration.
- Added a new Location Setting on the Misc tab to turn off the ability to Add prices to new items based on Default Margins.
- Improved transaction error checking with Global Genius integration.
- Improved workflow on Sales Touch Screen when touching Search By field.
- Increased speed of cancelling transactions with Card Connect Integration when initiated by clerk.
- Tip functions now provide clearer User Tip text on tip adjustment sales items.
- Updated Shopify API version to 2023-01.
- Improved RECON/Island synchronization to prevent random disconnects from server during periods of heavy activity.
- Fixed VAT receipts to make line-item totals match taxable receipt total when items are consolidated.
- Changed Purchase Order receiving behavior to allow receiving when the total between locations on same item is 0 (e.g., -5 Location A, +5 location B), to make it easier to correct mistakes.
- Fixed label on Receiving Transfer Orders.
- Sales Screen Ask for Extended Price Item now properly back calculates the quantity when you press the Ok Button.
- Disabled add button on purchase orders and transfer order screen to prevent incorrectly receiving 0 quantity.
- Change Today to Current label on purchase order and receiving screens to make the option more visible to users.
- The Copy Discount Rule button on the Discount Rule list now opens a new copy of the selected discount under certain conditions.
- Changed reference in Help Menu from Forums to the new Knowledge Base.
- The highlighted record is now properly displayed when maximizing manager forms when maximizing is shrinking the form.
- Removed security from Quick Table Check to allow check to occur when the action list has been damaged.
- Voiding a transaction with Card Connect integration no longer creates an access violation.
- Card Connect integration now properly asks for PIN when returning to debit card.
- Fixed condition that can cause additional instances of Store Credit payments on Sales Screen.