Get Your Business Up and Running in Minutes
You have enough on your plate running your business’ day-to-day operations. Getting your point-of-sale (POS) system up and running shouldn’t add more to it. So we designed RetailEdge POS to be so easy to use and setup that you should be able to start ringing up sales in less than an hour. When you are ready for RetailEdge’s powerful inventory, barcode scanning and customer management features, just start using them.
Get the help you need from the start
Our oldest, most successful, and best customers are the well trained ones. So to make it even easier to get started we include an hour of free phone-based training1. with your purchase. Whether you need help setting up your inventory departments, importing price lists from vendors, or want us to discuss implementing loyalty programs or gift cards, we are here to help.
Getting Started is Easy
Without entering items or customers and without special equipment you can run RetailEdge as a simple sales register. Just install the program and:
- Sell items and keep records of how much you sold
- make change
- print receipts
- track sales tax
- record sales totals
- process credit cards
Add department items so you can track sales by category and calculate sales margins. Add customers so you can personalize your business and create loyalty.
- Track sales margins by department
- Calculate average cost of goods sold
- Add department items to your touch sales screen
- Start adding customer information and track their sales histories
- Manage customer information and track sales histories
(still all included)
Add detailed inventory items, track styles and colors, create purchase orders, get detailed receiving histories and utilize all the retail features to:
- Create insightful reports
- Analyze store department information
- Create barcode labels
- Track item, vendor and department sales
- Implement loyalty programs
- Create wish lists
- and more…
1. Free training must be scheduled with our technical support team and used within 30 days of purchase date.