RetailEdge 8.2.77 Release Notes
Published August 23, 2022
This release is a quick fix for bugs that appeared after the 8.2.76 release.
- Entering .0. on the traditional sales screen, no longer generates and error.
- Having an apostrophe in a Shopify discount will no longer prevent a Shopify Order import.
- On the touch sales screen, doing an exact pattern match on a matrix parent item will no longer change the find by criteria to switch to Matrix Parent SKU for all subsequent searches.
- Deleting the first single item on the sales screen, not properly updates the customer display items, when no idle media is set.
- Resetting items on touch sales screen from Advanced Options, now properly resets customer display.
- Payment Screen Change Due box on traditional sales screen now properly spans entire width of totals area above.
- Matrix Parent SKU search now displays children items in alphabetical order.
- Saving a parent item in Inventory Manager will now properly save the option to generate only children when quantity is <> 0.
- Auto-generate purchase orders based on sales history will now properly consolidate orders for each vendor to one PO.
- Fixed error when searching for a PO when multiple Purchase Order List forms are open.
- Multiple changes to traditional sales screen grid to allow entering price overrides of 0.0 (vs. just 0) and properly adjusting totals.
- Loyalty Dollar balance now properly shows on receipt.
- Pressing F9 on the traditional sales screen grid before saving changes (enter, leaving field), will now save changes. An additional F9 press will then move to the Payment tab.